Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Life Lately...

Featured below was my original sketch on what my perfect fall porch would look like.  I made a presentation/proposal to Mister Witt and it was approved.

The end result... 
(and there is a pumpkin, 3 in fact.  Somehow I missed them in the picture taking)


My very first bona fide wreath.


a row of Hunters



My blushing bride WHITE hydrangea's.  I think my house turned them red.  Weird but brilliant.


stacked wood.


Another part of the proposal...


and another...


and one more...

The beloved fire.

and my very first WHITE pumpkin.


now on to eat as many apple crisps and scoops of pumpkin ice cream before the month is up.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing place to be! Love it all! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like that hunter collection. please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...